We have established Help to Smile Clinics with the aim of making oral care and treatment accessible and free of cost to children, senior citizens and patients who are unable to afford the costs of oral treatment.
A brief look:
- Under the National Dental Hospital, Social Service Wing, we opened a Help to Smile Clinic, to provide free oral health education and treatment to over 5000 children in community schools.
- We provide free basic oral treatment to underprivileged senior citizens of the community.
- We have pledged to provide palliative oral care to hospice patients through an oral care unit to be opened in the new Hospice Nepal complex that is currently under construction. Our Partner: https://www.hospicenepal.org.np
- We have partnered with Nepal Geriatric Society, to support gediatric oral care.
- The Dharma-Indira Oral Healthcare fund established by Dharmanath Koirala and Family facilitates all endeavors of Help to Smile Clinics.